Who can use this feature?
For Commercial Property Listings, you can add fields to the Building Information and Utility Information fields.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Real Estate Locator
- Navigate to the Fields tab
- Scroll to the Building Information and Utility Information section
- Note: The process to add a field will be the same for both sections.
- Click Add A Field
- Note: The following steps will apply to either Building Information or Utility Information.
- Input a Name and Type
- Short Answer: Fill out a short answer
- Long Answer: Fill out a long answer
- Dropdown: Use a drop-down menu
- Checkboxes: Includes boxes to check
- Radio Buttons: Includes buttons to press
- Date: Option for date
- Note: If you select Dropdown, Checkboxes, or Radio Buttons, you must also fill out an Options box that includes all possible answers to select. Press + to add another option.
- Note: Click the X to remove an option.
- Check the Required box to indicate the field as a necessary requirement
- Click the + button next to Required to add another field
- Click the X button next to Required to delete a field
- Scroll to the top of the page and select Save Changes