Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a user. You can add a user to a front-end group or a back-end group depending on what the user will have permissions to.
- Select Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select Add User
- Fill in fields
- Email Address (required): Add a primary email address
- First Name/Last Name (required): Add the user's name
- Photograph: Click Add to associate a picture with the user
- Start Date/End Date: Decide an activation date and/or expiration date
- Back-End Groups/Front-End Groups: Select groups to add the user to
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Save user, does not publish
- Save and Publish: Saves user and makes them publicly viewable
- Pop-up will display; user must validate their email and set a password; click OK