Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a user. You can add a user to a front-end group or a back-end group depending on what the user will have permissions to.
If the user already has an account on the CivicPlus Platform, you will not have to create an additional username and password for their CivicEngage account. Available user fields will only include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Photograph.
- Select Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select Add User
- Fill in fields
- Email Address (required): Add a primary email address
- First Name/Last Name (required): Add the user's name
- Photograph: Click Add to associate a picture with the user
- Start Date/End Date: Decide an activation date and/or expiration date
- Back-End Groups/Front-End Groups: Select groups to add the user to
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Save user, does not publish
- Save and Publish: Saves user and makes them publicly viewable
- Pop-up will display stating that the user must validate their email and set a password; click OK