Who can use this feature?
The Tabbed Widget provides a way to create a unique look for your page. You can create tabs to separate the widgets for a specific topic in one central location. It also allows your users to click and view the content.
- Navigate to the page where you would like tabs located
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Tabbed widget to your page
- Enter a Name for your first tab
- Click Next to confirm your tab name
- Drag-and-drop a widget to your Tabbed Widget
- Note: You can only add one widget per tab.
- Click the + icon to add a new tab
- Repeat steps 5-7 for each new tab you create
- Click Save at the top of the page