Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add Staff Information to your page using Live Edit.
- Navigate to the page you would like to add the widget to
- Turn on Live Edit
- Navigate to Widgets > Modules
- Drag Staff Directory where you would like it to be on your page
- There will be a dotted area where you can drop the widget
- A widget options pop-up will appear
- Skin: allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Quick Links (default is “Contact Us”)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design )
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns you would like
- Departments & Staff
- Enter in the department directories you would like on this page in the search bar
- Select +
- Check the boxes of the information you would like displayed
- Select X at the top right corner of the Widget Options box to save your options
- Saving Options
- Save: Will save the changes as a draft
- Save as Copy: Will save the changes as a separate copy
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site
- Cancel: Will delete all of the changes made
Note: It is best practice to place the Staff Information in the feature column.