Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a page and can only modify unpublished pages.
This article will show you how to edit an existing page on your site.
- Navigate to the page you would like to edit
- Turn on Live Edit
- Click inside existing widgets to edit current content
- Choose to add new content with new widgets
- Note: View our Widgets section on the Help Center for more information.
- Click Actions next to the desired version
- Select Options
- Add notes to the Version Notes (Internal Only) textbox
- Scroll to the bottom of the Options window and click Save Changes
- Scroll to the top and select a Save option when you finish editing
- Save: Saves edits
- Save and Publish: Saves edits, publishes to live site
- Save as Copy: Saves your edited page as a new page