Who can use this feature?
There are certain times when you may not be able to see what a page looks like when Live Edit is On, such as viewability with the Custom HTML editor. To better enable visibility into your edits during these scenarios, we have the ability to preview the page before publishing, and without the need to turn off Live Edit.
- In order to preview the page, the preview link must be used.
- Users must be logged in and have rights to preview the page.
- Live Edit functions are not available while in preview mode.
- Navigate to the desired page
- Ensure Live Edit Is On
- Select Actions in the upper right corner
- Select Preview Current Page
- View a version of your desired page without editing capabilities