Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to restore a page.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Pages
- Select Go to Archives on the right
- Use the filters in the right column to narrow down your search
- Keywords: Search for terms associated with the page
- Archived: Choose when the page was archived
- Display: Click to display only the latest revision; do not check to include all revisions
- Reason: Choose a reason the page was archived
- Click Apply
- Click Actions next to the page you wish to restore
- Select Restore
- Choose to Restore to Original Page or Restore to a Different Page
- Note: Use Different Page if you want to copy information to a different page. This is useful if you want to copy the layout of a page to a new page on the site.
- Click Save and Publish at the top of the restored page