Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to enable smooth scrolling anchors.
- Smooth scrolling anchors can only be used on containers, they are not available on widgets.
- Navigate to the page you would like the anchor pointing to
- Ensure Live Edit is turned ON
- Hover over your specific container and select the Options tab
- A pop-up screen will appear with Container Options
- Anchor ID: URL address you would like the container associated with
- Enable Smooth Scrolling: Check to smoothly scroll the page to this container when an anchor is clicked or tapped
- Select Done