Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a Segment in Piwik.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Piwik
- Login with your Piwik account credentials
- Navigate to All Visits > Add New Segment
- Create a Name for the segment
- Select a condition category from the left menu
- Drag-and-drop a condition to the Drag & Drop condition field
- Note: The most common condition is Actions > Page URL.
- Select a Modifier for the condition
- Note: Contains is often used as a modifier.
- Add the Relative URL to the text-box to the right of the Modifier
- Drag-and-drop more conditions, as needed
- Select Save and Apply
Note: The segment will look for all of the data you request through conditions. This can take a few days to complete (Usually between one-to-three days). When that task is complete, you can select this Segment from the All Visits drop-down. Then you can navigate to the Visitor Log and it will show all of the unique visitor information for these pages in particular.