The following are basic troubleshooting questions that, if addressed, speed up the support process. If possible, please include the answers in your ticket to support.
- Does this affect multiple users or only one user?
- Does the user use their Active Directory credentials?
- Note: Users must log in with their Active Directory username (username or username@domain), not their email.
- Note: You must ignore what shows as their "username" in the GCMS, as this is not what we use for authentication. Authentication processes with the LDAP service and we sync accounts on either username or email field.
- What are the user's emails and usernames in Active Directory?
- What error does the user get when they try to log in?
- Can the user use the /setup test to log in?
- What message does the user get when they log in with /setup?
- Note: Please provide a screenshot.