Who can use this feature?
The History Log is an audit trail that allows system administrators to stay informed of website content changes on the website.
- Track every administrative action that occurs on the website
- Searchable by start and end dates, start and end times, content type, action types
- Export history searches
- Search displays module name, content name, path taken to hyperlink (breadcrumb), link to the content, modified by, ID type and number, date last modified and the status of the action
- When you search for specific page information, you can also filter by date, time, content, or actions.
- You can select Export to download search results.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > History Log
- View log