Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify a User.
- This feature is only available to those not on the platform. Modification for users for those on the platform is done by organization owners. Please visit our article about Organization Owners.
- For more information on resetting your password, please visit our Platform Password Section.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select the user you wish to modify
- Make any changes necessary
- First Name/Last Name: Edit the user's actual name
- Username: Edit the user's site username
- Password/Confirm Password: Edit their password
- Note: The password must be five (5) characters or longer.
- Email Address: Edit the user's email address
- Photograph: Add a photo
- Start Date: Allows you to set a start date that the user will be published
- End Date: Allows you to set a date that the user will be unpublished
- Back-End Groups: Allows you to pick back-end groups for the user to be a part of
- Front-End Groups: Allows you to pick front-end groups for the user to be a part of
- Select Save at the top of the page