Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to delete a user.
- If you would rather temporarily suspend user rights you can unpublish the user instead of deleting them. To unpublish the user, select Choose an Action > Unpublish.
- If you are an administrator and delete a user so that they can no longer access the site, they will still be able to log in using the Forgot Password function. You will need to manually remove their back-end Group Permissions in User Administration.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Find the user you wish to delete
- Select Choose an Action > Delete
- A pop-up window will appear asking Are you sure you wish to delete this user?, select OK