Implement and sustain a successful website with the alignment of your strategic goals. Align is often an onsite and behind-the-scenes consultation designed to hear from all stakeholders and ensure disparate groups discuss and establish their goals for implementing an enterprise website software solution. Attendees leave with an understanding of the scope and resources required for implementation and alignment on the strategic goals of the website.
- Get everyone on board
- Plan for success
Anyone who has a stake in the success of the website is invited.
The most successful website implementations are those in which all stakeholders- elected officials, department representatives, and the website team- take time to have the tough conversations up front.
- Get everyone on the same page
- Ensure all stakeholders’ needs are in alignment with the strategic goals of the website.
- Lay a foundation for a successful website implementation and sustainment
- Outline the scope of the website implementation project
- Review the tasks and activities required to implement
- Launch and sustain an enterprise-wide website solution
- Align your leaders: department, elected and web team
- Listen and understand each stakeholder’s perspective
- Prepare your organization for an implementation that will engage all departments and staff
- Uncover functional level similarities
- Meet in groups who have similar functionality to discuss pain points and process flows
- Outline how the website can assist in making job functions more efficient and effective
This consultation is available by virtual, multi-week, or multi-year. For more details about the cost of this consultation, please reach out to your Account Manager. If you are not sure who your account manager is, you can contact support to be redirected.
- Findings report
- Recommendation report
- Best when combined with Research and Navigate consulting