Envision is a virtual engagement that pairs with a consultant behind-the-scenes analysis. Your CivicAdvise consultant will examine your current website, research your target population, and develop a project roadmap to pull these facets together.
Web team or other decision-making stakeholders receive invitations.
- A successful website implementation and integration means that stakeholders know the strengths and limitations of their organization and that they have taken the time to articulate their vision and goals for a software integration.
This consultation is available by virtual, multi-week, or multi-year. For more details about the cost of this consultation, please reach out to your Account Manager. If you are not sure who your account manager is, you can contact Support to be redirected.
This consultation is available at no cost to CivicPlus prospects and clients through their Regional Sales Manager or Account Manager when expert guidance is needed.
- Understand your audience
- Understand your audience - how they do business online or in-person and what activities they do within the community, which are critical components that build an intuitive online community. This helps lay the groundwork for a modern online tool that can best serve your citizens.
- Think about your vision
- Begin to identify where your organization wants to go with their online presence through identification of a clear and concise vision. Both organizational leaders and community members should weigh in on the level of change your organization desires - a redecoration, a remodel, or a complete revolution.
- Create your goals
- Many organizations start a software transition with very loose goals around what they want to accomplish. Through establishment and measurement of project goals, you can create a true understanding the impact a website or online tool brings to your organization.
- Understand organizational limitations
- Know what an enterprise-level software integration project entails. An analysis of your current resources will help you know the time away from day-to-day responsibilities it will take to see a successful implementation through.
- Organizational analysis