Who can use this feature?
You can set rights at the pages menu in order to allow you to both set rights for one page but also allow you to push rights down to all subpages.
- Navigate to the page you wish to set rights
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select the Properties tab
- Select Permissions
- Select the groups you want to have access to this page
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: Ability to create and edit items, but cannot publish
- Publisher: Create, edit, and publish items
- Owner: Full rights to the page
- Choose a Save option
- Save Page Changes: Give rights to this individual page
- Save and Push Down: Assign these permissions to the page and all sub-pages
- Warning: Save and Push Down will wipe out existing permissions. You should not use this option if you have already given different rights to the pages.