Who can use this feature?
Task 1, 3, 4:
To set up an intranet section of your website, you will need to set up 4 things:
- An intranet group or groups
- Module permissions
- Category permissions within modules
- Pages that will have the intranet content
- Be sure to leave guest view rights set to 'off' for these pages.
Task 1: Set Up Intranet Group(s)
- View our article Setup a Front-End Group
- Note: Do not select users in the Users tab; it is easier to add users to the group from the User Administration module.
Task 2: Set Up Page Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Page Permissions
Task 3: Set Up Category Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Category Permissions
Task 4: Set Up Module Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Module Permissions