Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to import subscribers to Notify Me.
Format Rules for File Upload
- Must be a .txt or .csv file
- Fields must be tab or comma-delimited
- Each record should be placed on a separate line
- All fields must be present, even if empty
- Only the SMS Number may be empty
- Blank lines are allowed/ignored
- Duplicate entries will be ignored
- 3 columns:
- A: Email Address (Limited to 255 characters)
- B: Phone Numbers (Should be empty or in formats ########## or ###-###-####)
- C: Type of subscription (email, SMS, or both)
- Note: Do not include a header row. An example file is attached to this article as a Resource.
- Additional Notes
- New subscribers will receive HTML emails
- Existing subscribers will keep their format preference
- Existing subscriptions will not be removed
- You can only import email addresses to one list at a time. However, users can subscribe to multiple lists at once with the Notify Me page (domain/list.aspx)
- Importing subscribers will send a confirmation out to those being imported and they will not show in the list until they confirm. There is an option to bypass this via a prompt. If this option is not available for you, please contact us.
- Navigate to Module > Content > Notify Me
- From the category you want to add subscribers to, select Choose an Action > Subscribers
- Click Import Subscriptions
- Click Choose File in the pop-up window to upload a file from your computer
- Skip Confirmation Process: Bypass the confirmation email, but ensure that the users have already manually confirmed to receive communications
- Select and Open your file
- Click Import File to confirm your file upload