Who can use this feature?
Every page and module on your site uses a layout and a theme to display its content.
With Theme Manager, you can modify multiple aspects of your site:
- Site Styles: The styles of common page components like paragraphs, numbered lists, images, tables, etc.
- Banners: Banner Slots can accept multiple banners, which provides an easy way to use banner designs for different pages.
- Navigation: Your site uses main navigation and secondary navigation, both of which use styles set here, in Design Center.
- Containers: Page content, widgets, and modules all display within containers, which are part of the Layout. With Design Center, you can style those containers.
- Widget Skins: Widgets display on a page using a skin for their styles. You define those skins, as part of a theme in Design Center, and then choose which one to use when building your pages.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Theme Manager