Who can use this feature?
The Related Documents widget creates a dynamic list of documents referenced in the Document Center.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab in the left-hand column
- Drag-and-drop the Related Documents widget to your page
- Fill in Options fields
- Widget Skin: Select the appearance style of the widget
- Heading: Create a heading/title for the widget
- Columns: Select how many columns to use
- Note: There is a maximum of three columns to use.
- Sort Order: Choose how to sort the documents
- Most Recently Modified
- Least Recently Modified
- Manual Order
- Advanced - Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Click out of the pop-up window; click Save
Now, you can link documents to your page.