Who can use this feature?
You have the ability to set intranet permissions for the calendar module.
- You must remove guest viewing permissions at the module level, in order to remove them from an individual calendar level.
- Do not use Save and Push Down when you set permissions for pages and modules as it will change the permissions for all users.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select the Permissions tab
- Remove guest permissions
- Select Save
- Select Add Calendar on the right-hand side
- Fill in the information
- Calendar Title: Display name of the calendar
- Description: Provides a description of the calendar module if you choose to allow subscribers to this calendar
- Template: Controls the design that will appear for items associated with this category
- Email List: Will allow Admin users to send out notification emails from this calendar
- Allow Subscribers: Will allow users to subscribe to calendar in the Notify Me module
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function
- Allow SMS: Will allow users to subscribe to SMS notifications
- Permissions: Uncheck Guest permissions and check your new Intranet Group permissions
- Additional Details
- Choose Color: Click the button to view the color palette or use an HTML color code
- Show Archives: Choose to display archives as visible to the public
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option
- Save Changes: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save and Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing