This article will show you how to flush DNS for a computer running Windows and Mac OS.
Instructions for Windows
- Select Start button
- Search Command Prompt Window
- Within the prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns
- Hit enter and you should see a message stating Successfully flushed DNS Resolver Cache
Instructions for Mac OS
- Select Finder > Go > Utilities
- Select Terminal
- On your local machine, open a Terminal Window
- Within the prompt, type "lookupd -flushcache"
- Hit enter
- Note: There will be no message but at this time please reattempt connection to your domain.