Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit your existing default Welcome, Header, and Footer messages in Notify Me.
- This process only applies to Default Messages that are in place in Subscriber Lists that you have already created. If you need to edit Default Messages for future lists, see our article Edit the Default Welcome, Header, and Footer Messages.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to the Subscriber Lists you want to edit
- Select the Default Messages tab
- Edit the Welcome Message, Header, and/or Footer
- Subscriber Welcome Message: Message a new subscriber will receive to confirm their subscription to a mailing list
- List Header: Header of every message
- List Footer: Footer of every message
- Note: Make sure to Copy HTML to Text or vice versa.
- Select Save at the top of the page