Who can use this feature?
This article goes through how to relate an entire Document Center folder to a page using the Related Documents Widget. By doing this, as a user updates the folder, such as adding or removing documents, it will automatically update on the page housing the Related Documents Widget.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select Widgets
- Drag and drop the Related Documents widget onto the page
- Enter the desired information
- Widget Skin: Select the desired colors/formatting the widget uses, this is automatically populated based on the type of page you are on and should not need to be modified.
- Heading: Determine if you would like a heading for the document list
- Columns: Set desired number of columns the list shows in
- Sort Order: Set an automatic sort order for the list
- Select the X in the upper right hand corner of the popup
- Select Click here to select and add documents, or drag and drop files from your computer
- Locate the desired folder
- Select Select Folder (contents of widget will be populated dynamically)
- Select Insert Marked
- View folder contents in the widget
- Select Save at the top of the page