Important Release Information
This is an enhancement and is estimated to be released on April 30, 2018. For more information, please visit our informational release post.
Note: Enhancements can be changed, rescheduled, or removed at any time prior to release. This article will be updated with all officially released items and supporting documentation.
This article walks through enabling the filtered search for pages. This task must be done before the Calendar or Document Center can be linked to the proper department header.
Note: In order to have this enabled for your Department Header Package, please contact your Account Manager or our support team.
- Navigate to the main page of the section that is desired to be a filtered search
- Ensure Live Edit is turned on
- Select the Properties tab
- Select the checkbox for Make this Page a Department Header
- Note: The Department Header Name auto-populates based on the Menu Text
- Select Save Changes