Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Legacy Editor to a page on your site.
View our article Legacy Editor Features to see what is available on the Legacy Editor.
- It is recommended to use the Editor widget over the Legacy Editor.
- Navigate to the page where your tabs are located
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Legacy Editor to your page
- Add content into the Legacy Editor
- Click Done Editing at the top of the page
- Click Save at the top of the page