Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to relate a Calendar Event to more than one Calendar.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select your desired category
- Modify an existing Event
- Note: Alternatively, create a new Event.
- Scroll to the bottom, underneath Related Calendars, and select the calendars you would like the event to display on
- Select All: Click this box to related your event to ALL calendars
- Note: You will not see the category you are currently in within the Related Calendars listing. This is to ensure that the event will not be accidentally removed from the parent category.
- Finish editing your existing event or creating your new event