Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set Calendar permissions on a category level.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select your desired category
- Click Actions next to the category name
- Select Modify
- Scroll to Permissions and check or uncheck the appropriate permissions for groups
- V (View): Only has viewing rights
- A (Author): Can create and edit unpublished items, needs publishing approval from a Publisher or Owner
- P (Publisher): Can create and edit items, has publishing power
- O (Owner): Full rights to the category
- Scroll to the top and select Save Changes