Who can use this feature?
Note: Publishers can unpublish, but not delete, an event.
If you have an event in draft status when you modify it, and you choose to publish and send the event, the message will use the New Event tag in the subject line. Currently, there is no way to turn off this automatic subject change.
This article will show you how to work around and avoid the New Event tag.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select the category with your desired event in it
- Click Actions next to your desired event
- Select Copy Event
- Edit details; click Save and Publish when finished
- Remove New Event from the Subject box and replace with your desired content
- Click Send
- Click Actions next to the original event
- Select Unpublish
- On the same event, select Actions > Delete
- Select OK on the pop-up to confirm deletion