Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add images to a Facility.
- If an image is less than 250x166 pixels, it will not show up in the facilities list. It will still appear in the facility entry’s slideshow, however, it would still be very small and is not recommended to be used. An image needs to be at least 720x480 pixels in order for everything to work properly in the module.
- Select Modules > Content > Facilities
- Select the category that has the facility in it
- Select the facility you would like to add an image to
- Scroll down to Create Slideshow, and select Modify Image(s)
- In the slideshow options box, select Add Images
- Select the folder the image is in
- Check the boxes for the image(s) you would like to add
- Select Insert Marked
- For the new images, edit their information (if necessary)
- Title: Picture name (will not display on the front-end)
- Caption: Create a caption
- Alt text: Alternative text to display if the picture does not load
- Link? Select to make the image a link to a web address
- Display: Add a start and end date for the picture to display as part of the slideshow
- Select Save Slideshow
- Select Save Changes on the right-hand side