Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a custom search widget to use on a page.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Widget Manager
- Select Search
- Select +
- Type in the name for your option set
- Note: We recommend you naming it where you plan on using it. For example, Home - Search.
- Select Create Option Set
- The Search Widget option box will appear for customization
- Display Header: Check if you would like the header to be displayed
- Text: Allows you to set the header text
- Image: Select the image you would like to appear in the header
- Helper Text: Will display in search box until someone starts typing
- Helper Text Color: Allows you to customize the color
- Search Box Text Color: Allows you to customize the text color
- Styles: Allows you to set the style in the box using CSS
- Text: Allows you to customize the text on the button
- Image: Allows you to choose a search image
- Hover Image: Allows you to choose the search image when it is hovered over
- Position: Allows you to choose where the search button appears int the search box
- Styles: Allows you to set the style in the button using CSS
- Misc Styles: Allows you to set the style for CSS
- Select Save