Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit page content with the Versions tab.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- On the Versions tab, click Actions next to the version you would like to change
- Select Options
- Fill out fields
- Title: Create a title for your page
- Version Notes: Create internal notes for this version of your page
- Linked Page: Create a new version to make a linked version
- Description: Provide a brief description of this version
- Note: Text entered in the Description field of the Page Version Options will be added to the page's "meta description=" tag.
- Keywords: Add keywords for enhanced search functionality
- Note: Separate each keyword with a comma.
- Page Tags: Add meta-tags, CSS styles or scripts to the page's Head section
- Image: Click Choose Image to select an image (or upload an image) to display if you choose Format 4
- Display: Create a Starting On and Stopping On for beginning and ending display dates
- Click Save Changes