Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a Video Banner with the Link a Video option.
- We support links from OneDrive, but not from other vendors like YouTube or Vimeo. An error message will appear if the link is from a different source.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Theme Manager
- Navigate to the layout you would like to add the video banner to
- Select the banner you wish to turn into a video banner
- Navigate to the Options tab
- Select Video for Mode
- Select Link for Video Source
- Check the Mute Sound button if you do not want the video to play its audio
- Navigate to the Video tab
- Click Choose an Image to select a Poster Image
- Note: A Poster Image will display if a browser/device does not support video play or your video file.
- Locate your image in the folders and click Insert
- Paste your link to the video into the Link to Video textbox
- Click the X in the top-right hand corner
- Click Save Changes