Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to change the layout of your Alert Center.
- This module may incur an addition cost, please contact your Account Manager for more information.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Widget Manager
- Click Alert Center > Default Option Set
- Note: You will already be looking at this option set - first in the alphabetical list.
- Note: Alternatively, create and name new option set for Alert Center. You will click the blue + sign to create a new option set. All the instructions following will apply to modifying and creating the option set.
- Navigate through the tabs to make modifications
- Text: Text for the header
- Image: Click Choose Image to display an image in the header
- Link: choose to link to the Related Module Categories or to the Module Home Screen
- Show When Empty: Click to show when there are no full or basic alerts to display
- Category: Select categories to dispaly
- Default Number to Display: How many Basic Alerts to display in additional to all Full Alerts
- Full Items/Basic Items/Empty (No Items): Expand these sections to select icons to display for each section
- View All Link
- Display: Click to display a View All link
- Text: Enter the View All front-facing text
- Image: Choose an image to display for the View All link
- Position/Alignment: Choose where to place the View All link
- Notify Me Link
- Display: Click to display the Notify Me link
- Text: Front-facing Notify Me link text
- Image: Choose an image to display for the Notify ME link
- Position: Choose where to place the link
- Text: Enter footer text
- Image: Choose an image to display in the footer
- Click Save