Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to bulk activate a user or make a user inactive.
- Users must be a member of a group with permissions to Request Tracker (managed via Group Administration or the Permissions tab in the Request Tracker module) and be active in the Users Tab in the Request Tracker module.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Navigate to the Users tab
- To select all users, click the checkbox next to either Active Users or Inactive Users.
- Alternatively, select multiple users if you want to make multiple users, but not all, Active or Inactive.
- Click Bulk Actions
- Select Make Active or Make Inactive