Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only edit unpublished pages.
This article will show you how to post a Document Link to a page with the Editor Widget.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Add an Editor widget to your page (if necessary)
- Click into the Editor
- Select the Insert Document Link tool
- Locate desired folder/document and select Insert
- Enter text, including appropriate document tag, into the Text line
- Open in new tab: Select to open your document in a new tab
- Click Insert
- Click the Green Checkmark to exit the Editor and view your link
- Choose a Save option at the top of the page
- Save: Saves all page changes
- Save As Copy: Saves page changes as a copy of current page