Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload minutes with simple agendas.
- Agenda Minutes are not included in the overall Site Search, only on the Agenda Center specific search.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category the agenda will live under
- Select Add Agenda
- Fill in the information
- Upload an agenda: Check to upload the minutes
- Meeting Date: Select the meeting date
- Override Posted Date and Time: Allows you to specify a date and time to override the meeting date and time
- Description: Add a brief description of the agenda
- Link to Media: Add a link, if applicable
- Media Type: Select the media type for appropriate icon to be available, if applicable
- Upload File - For Agenda: Upload a file for the agenda
- Upload File - For Minutes: Upload a file for the minutes
- Convert to PDF: Will convert the file to PDF
- Saving Options
- Save: Sill save the agenda without publishing to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the agenda and publish to the live site
- Publish and Add to Calendar: Will publish the agenda and add it to the calendar
- Save and Preview: Will save the agenda and allow you to preview
- Cancel: Will not save the agenda