If pingpath is available, you have the option to use it to display the path and some basic information about the network path between two addresses.
- Availability will depend on your Operating System.
- You can also use the traceroute command.
- Click Windows Start
- Type "cmd" into the search bar inside the Start Menu
- Click Command Prompt when the search completes
- Type ”pathping <PRODUCTION DOMAIN>”
- Hit Enter and wait for completion
- Copy the results and paste into a text file
- Submit the text file for analysis