Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Site Tools Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add a site navigation button to a page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Site Tools Widget onto your desired area of the page
- Fill in Widget Options
- Skin: Select an appearance style
- Option Set: Select a structure style
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Click the X to exit the window
- Click the Site Tools button to view navigation menu
- Click Save at the top of the page