Who can use this feature?
Read Before Continuing
The Text Widget is no longer recommended by CivicPlus. The Text Widget is not as compliant as our recommended Editor Widget, which forces the use of the appropriate CSS classes to allow screen readers to automatically translate content. To proceed to instructions on how to use the Text Widget, select the continue option below.
This article will show you how to add a Text Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add text to a page without any formatting abilities, just plain text.
- Navigate to the page where you would like to place the widget
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Text Widget to your desired area on the page
- Click inside the widget and add your text
- Click Save at the top of the page