Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Table Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add a table to your page.
Accessibility & Compliance Tips
- Ensure that every cell contains data. If there is no data available for a cell, enter N/A.
- Ensure that header row or column information applies to all information in the cells below or across from it. To check, inspect page elements and look for the <th> marker in the HTML.
- Try to keep tables simple and short as possible.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Table Widget onto your desired area of the page
- Configure the Widget Options
- Header Text: Create a title for the table
- Heading Style: Select a style for the header
- Option Set: Select an option set
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Configure Table Settings
- Note: Table widgets auto-calculate their column width based on their contents.
- Size: Use the grid to determine how many rows and columns there are
- Alternate: Use the cols x rows boxes to determine rows and columns
- Note: To create a table larger than 6x6, use the cols x rows boxes
- Header Row: Select to make the first row in the table a header row
- Header Column: Select to make the first column in the table a header column
- Caption (Optional): Briefly describe the table
- Alternating Rows: Select to make the table display every other row with a slightly different background color and/or text
Reformat for Mobile: Select to make the table reformat to suit mobile devices
- Note: We strongly recommend this stay checked, unless it actually makes the table format worse on mobile devices.
- Click the X to escape settings
- Click inside the table to enter table content
- Note: If any cell does not have data, enter N/A. Remember that header row information applies to all cells under, and header column information applies to all cells across.
- Click Save at the top of the page