Who can use this feature?
You may want to flag a discussion if it contains inappropriate or unsuitable content.
The system will then send an email to both the Group Owner and System Administrator that a post has been flagged.
- Even if an item is flagged, it remains visible to the public until it is removed. To remove a flagged post, view our article.
- Navigate to your Community Connection page (domain.civicplus.com/CommunityConnection)
- Select the Group List tab
- Select the group the post is in
- Select the Discussions tab
- Select the desired discussion
- Click Flag as Inappropriate on the right-hand side
- In the pop-up box, enter a Reason for Flagging
- Note: You have a 500 character limit.
- Click Flag Discussion as Inappropriate