You may want to flag a group if it contains inappropriate or unsuitable content.
The system will then send an email to both the Group Owner and System Administrator that a group has been flagged.
- Even if a group is flagged, it remains visible to the public until it is removed. To remove a flagged group, view our article.
- Navigate to your Community Connection page (domain.civicplus.com/CommunityConnection)
- Select the Group List tab
- Select the desired group
- Click Flag as Inappropriate
- In the pop-up box, enter a Reason for Flagging
- Note: You have a 500 character limit.
- Click Flag Group as Inappropriate