Who can use this feature?
To meet the WCAG 1.3.1 Info and Relationships requirement to make page content more accessible to people with disabilities, quotes should be labeled with the HTML attribute <blockquote>.
- Navigate to the page with abbreviated text
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside the Editor Widget
- Identify the text that is a quote or blockquote and highlight on the non-code side
- Quote: Quoting a person
- Blockquote: Section that is quoted from another source
- Select the Blockquote or Quote tool
- Click into the Code View
- Ensure that the code side has <q> tags for quote and <blockquote> tags for blockquote before and after the desired text to mark that it is a quote or blockquote
- Click the Green Checkmark to exit the editor
- Click Save at the top of the page