Who can use this feature?
You may want to copy a Default Item if you want to make a new default item that is similar to an existing default item.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category that has the Default Item you want to copy
- Select the Default Items tab
- Select Actions next to the existing Default Item
- Select Copy Item
- Modify the options
- Name (required): Name of the item
- Start Time: Enter a desired start time for the item
- Description: Enter a brief description of the item
- Attach Files: Click Upload File(s) to upload files from your computer
- Select Save Changes or Save and Approve
- Save Changes: Saves as a draft
- Save and Approve: Publishes the Default Item for use
- To move this item to a different category, view our article Move a Default Item to a Different Category