Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how you can upload multiple files at one time to the Archive Center.
The single upload feature for Archive Center has a max size of 20 MB. However, you can select the Multiple Upload feature for more sizes.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select the category you want to add items to
- Click the Upload Multiple Items folder
- Drag-and-drop or click inside the box to find files from your computer
- Click Continue
- Configure information for each item upload
- Display Name: Create display text, will auto-fill with the title of your file
- Archive Date: Select a date for it to go inside of the archives
- Click the arrow to expand options
- Description: Brief description of the item
- From: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: Leave blank to publish immediately after you save.
- To: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: Leave blank to indicate no end display date; you must un-publish manually.
- Open this document in new window: Determines if the item will open in a new window
- Note: We recommend archive items open in a new window.
- Show Archives: Leave as default (No)
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves as a draft
- Save and Publish: Saves as a live article