Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how you can upload multiple files, at one time, to Archive Center.
The single upload feature for Archive Center has a max size of 20 MB. However, you can select the Multiple Upload feature for more size.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select the category you want to add items to
- Click the Upload Multiple Items folder
- Drag-and-drop or click inside the box to find files from your computer
- Click Continue
- Configure information for each item upload
- Display Name: Create display text, will auto-fill with the title of your file
- Archive Date: Select a date for it to go inside of the archives
- Click the arrow to expand options
- Description: Brief description of the item
- From: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: Leave blank to publish immediately after you save.
- To: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: Leave blank to indicate no end display date; you must un-publish manually.
- Opens this document in new window: Determines if the item will open in a new window
- Note: We recommend archive items open in a new window.
- Show Archives: Leave as default (No)
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves as a draft
- Save and Publish: Saves as a live article