Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to use bulk actions for items in the Archive Center.
Bulk Actions include:
- Publish Marked: Publishes items
- Reject Marked: Rejects submitted items
- Unpublished Marked: Unpublishes items
- Submit Marked: Submits drafts for approval
- Archive Marked: Archives items
- Delete Marked: Deletes items (must first be unpublished)
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select a category
- Select items you want to apply bulk actions
- Note: To select all published/unpublished items, check the box on the top header.
- Select your desired bulk action at the bottom of the page
- Note: If you delete or archive, you must first respond OK to a pop-up