Who can use this feature?
In User Administration, you can use the Login History function to view who logs in and when.
- The User Administration module only retains the last 60 days worth of Login History. Any information from prior to that time period cannot be recovered or viewed.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select the Login History tab
- (Optional) Use the search filters:
- Start Date: Enter start date for the date range
- End Date: Enter end date for the end range
- User Type: Select user type (Back-End or Front-End)
- Login Type: Select login type (Successful or Failed)
- Starting IP Address: Enter starting IP address for the IP range
- Ending IP Address: Enter ending IP address for the IP range
- Username: Enter a specific username
- Click Search
- View results
- Note: To sort by ascending or descending, click on a column header.