Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy a link to an Agenda Center category.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you want to copy a link to
- Select Actions for the category
- Select Copy Link
- Copy a link
- Top Link / Relative: This is a link that does not have your URL directly associated with it, the URL will be dependent on the URL your visitor is on. This often applies if you have many domains associated with your site. This is the recommended link when you add the link to your website.
- Bottom Link / Absolute: This is a full URL that forces a specific domain name. This is the recommended link when you reference a blog on a third-party.