Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to Export results in History Log, which will download a copy of your desired results to your computer.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > History Log
- Apply filters and find results
- Click Export
- Click OK to download and open a .TXT file (on Firefox)
- Note: On Google Chrome, the file will automatically download without a pop-up. Click on the file to open it.
- View results
- Note: You can use Excel's Open function to view the .TXT file as an Excep spreadsheet. Excel will ask some questions about how the file is delimited (logs are tab delimited) and then will break the log into columns that can be sorted. Since Excel defaults to just looking for Excel files, you may have to select All Files from the dropdown menu. Please view Microsoft Office's support article Import or export text (.txt or .csv) files for more information.